Dentures Near You
Missing teeth can impact activities in your day-to-day life. Not only will they affect your smile, but they will also affect how you eat and speak. This will also negatively impact your oral and overall health. The gaps from missing teeth are prone to accumulating bacteria, causing oral health problems. Your jaw bone will also deteriorate without stimulation from your teeth. Fortunately, we provide dentures in Saskatoon to restore your smile and improve your oral health.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are a fantastic solution for missing teeth. We provide two types of dentures near you. The first type is partial dentures. These are ideal for patients who are missing a couple of teeth. The partial dentures will seamlessly blend in with your remaining, healthy teeth. Partial dentures are also removable. Metal clasps are used to attach the dentures to your adjacent teeth.
Complete dentures are a full set of artificial teeth. They are ideal for patients who have lost most, if not all, of their teeth. To receive complete dentures, our dentist will extract any remaining teeth. Patients will have the choice of receiving immediate dentures following extraction or conventional dentures, which will be created after the removal of their teeth.
The Benefits of Receiving Dentures
Looking for dentures in Saskatoon? We offer high-quality dentures near you. Dentures may be artificial teeth, but they provide many benefits. These benefits include the following:
- They are affordable as most dental insurance covers the cost of dentures.
- They are removable.
- They function like your natural teeth.
- They support your facial muscles.
- They allow you to eat the foods you weren’t able to without teeth.
- They improve your confidence.
- They improve your smile.
- They improve your speech.
- They improve your bite.
Tips to Maintain Your Dentures
Dentures need as much care as your regular teeth. Our dentist recommends the following tips to prolong the life of your dentures:
- Remove your dentures when you sleep
- Clean your dentures every day
- Handle your dentures gently
- Rinse your dentures after each meal
- Place your dentures in a solution when you are not wearing them
Looking for dentures near you? We are happy to provide dentures in Saskatoon to replace your missing teeth. Please contact us to schedule a consultation.