Dental Bonding Near You
Are you looking for a way to improve the appearance of your smile? We offer dental bonding in Saskatoon to protect your teeth while masking imperfections. Dental bonding is comprised of composite resin, which will be matched to your existing tooth colour to ensure a natural finish.
What Can Dental Bonding Treat?
Dental bonding can enhance your smile by treating:
- Cavities (small holes caused by tooth decay)
- Crooked teeth
- Spaces between your teeth
- Minor chips or cracks in your teeth
- Tooth erosion
- The length and shape of your teeth
The Benefits of Receiving Dental Bonding
There are many benefits of receiving dental bonding, including the following:
- It’s affordable compared to other cosmetic dental procedures.
- It only requires one visit.
- It improves the appearance of your smile.
- It provides strength and protection to your teeth.
- It’s an excellent alternative to remove stains and discoloration if teeth whitening is not effective.
- It looks natural.
- The process is non-invasive.
The Process of Receiving Dental Bonding
If you’re interested in receiving dental bonding near you, the process is non-invasive, simple, and quick. Your dentist will apply the composite resin to your teeth, shape them, and harden them with a special light. We will then make any adjustments as needed to ensure a clean and natural finish.
If you have any questions or concerns about receiving dental bonding, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How Long Does Dental Bonding Last?
Dental bonding can last up to fifteen years! However, it is not stain-resistant, so our dentist will provide you with touch-ups as necessary. The following are tips to prolong your dental bonding:
- Practice good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing daily
- Receive frequent dental cleanings
- Reduce starch and sugar consumption
Looking for dental bonding near you? We are happy to offer dental bonding in Saskatoon to enhance your smile! Please contact us to schedule a consultation.